Read below to find out how to be a Guardian of a new original painting, by paying in installments
Become an Art Guardian
1. Decide which painting you would like to pay off
Message me either by email or through social media
I will calculate the cost of the painting + shipping and we can split it into even amounts over the agreed timeframe
2. I will email you a contract outlining the payment schedule
I will send you regular invoices which you can pay via bank deposit or credit card
Alternative payment methods are available if preferred
3. When the plan is set up, I will take the painting off my website
Now you can start planning where you will hang it!
But first - make sure you read the Terms and Conditions below
Terms and Conditions
- Payment plans are only available on available original art that has already been painted (no commissions can be accepted at this time).
- All payments must be even and can be paid weekly or every 14 days. If you get paid monthly we can discuss monthly payments.
- The maximum time for a payment plan is 20 weeks or 5 months.
- First payment is due within 3 days of starting the payment plan· The first payment is non-refundable.
- If for any reason this payment plan is cancelled by the buyer, payments already made cannot be refunded.
- If payments stop and no communication has been made and messages not replied to, the seller will cancel the sale and the buyer will forfeit a refund on any money that has already been paid.
- In the very unlikely event that I, the seller cancels the sale, due to something happening to the artwork, money will be refunded in full
- Paintings will only be mailed to you once all payments have been received.
**If you can’t make a payment or you are going to be late:
I always ask that you treat this payment plan as you would in a store and make all payments on time. Artists rely on their income even more than most stores, so postponing or skipping a payment can be very unpleasant for us. .
Remember that by holding this painting for you, I cannot sell it to anyone else. But I do know that life has ebbs and flows and sometimes there is an unexpected bill or expense that can suddenly occur.
If this happens, I ask that you let me know right away and have an indication on when you can next pay. Chasing people for payments is very unpleasant and something I prefer to never do. I always really appreciate contact and will be very nice about it. Please don’t be afraid to message me if circumstances change and you need more time.