You have decided really really want an original artwork. Great decision - you will not regret it!
But perhaps you don't want to pay for it all up front. Or maybe you can't right now. Perhaps the landlord just raised the rent and your car needs new tyres. Maybe that vet visit cost you a lot more than expected. You are worried, because someone else might buy it before you have saved up the money.
Do not fear!
We can do a payment plan 😊
This is how it works:
- Have a look through my website under: ‘original art’ and decide which painting/s you want to pay off.
- Message me and let me know. You can contact me from my website, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me through social media.
- I will calculate the cost of the painting, plus shipping and we can spilt it into even amounts over the agreed amount of time.
- I will set you up with either my bank account number (NZ) or send you regular Stripe / Paypal invoices
- Once the payment plan is set up, I will take the painting off my website so nobody else can snatch it.
Please note: I can only charge in NZ$ so if you live outside of NZ, each invoice will most likely fluctuate a little (up or down) due to currency exchange rates. Also currency exchange often varies slightly on different platforms. For example, that price you see in your currency on my website may look slightly different via Stripe or Paypal. The difference should be very minor. It will always look the same from my end, so I’m not charging you any differently.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment plans are only available on available original art that has already been painted (no commissions can be accepted at this time).
- All payments must be even and can be paid weekly or every 14 days. If you get paid monthly we can discuss monthly payments.
- First payment is due within 3 days of starting the payment plan· The first payment is non-refundable.
- If for any reason this payment plan is cancelled by the buyer, payments already made cannot be refunded.
- If payments stop and no communication has been made and messages not replied to, the seller can cancel the sale and any money paid will forfeit a refund on any money that has already been paid.
- In the very unlikely event that the seller cancels the sale, due to something happening to the artwork, money will be refunded in full
- Paintings will only be mailed to you once all payments have been received.
**If you can’t make a payment or you are going to be late:
I always ask that you treat this payment plan as you would in a store and make all payments on time. Artists rely on their income even more than most stores, so postponing or skipping a payment can be very unpleasant for the artist.
Remember that by holding this painting for you, I cannot sell it to anyone else. But I do know that life happens and sometimes there is an unexpected bill or expense that can suddenly occur.
If this happens, I ask that you let me know right away and have an indication on when you can next pay. Chasing people for payments is the worst and something I very much prefer to never do. I always really appreciate contact and will be very nice about it. Please don’t be afraid to message me if life throws you a few lemons and you need more time.
Contact email: email@example.com
FB: Lynda Bell Art