CHRISTMAS PAYMENT PLAN
I am offering my first Christmas Lay-by!
Usually for payment plans I prefer no more than 8 weeks to pay for one painting, but for this special Christmas offer, I can offer up to 12 weeks.
This is a great opportunity to get your favourite original artwork, or that ultimate Christmas gift for someone you love, and not have to pay for it all in one go.
I won’t be having any Christmas sales this year but I will be having a price increase in January so now is a great time to grab a piece of unique original art at its current price.
And guess what else? All Christmas payment plan purchases come with a free fine art print of your choice (A3 size).
This is how it works:
- Have a look through my website under: ‘original art’ and decide which painting/s you want to pay off.
- Message me and let me know. You can contact me from my website, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me through social media.
- I will calculate the cost of the painting, plus shipping and we can spilt it into even amounts over the agreed amount of time.
- I will set you up with either my bank account number (NZ) or send you regular Stripe / Paypal invoices
*Please note: I can only charge in NZ$ so if you live outside of NZ, each invoice will most likely fluctuate a little (up or down) due to currency exchange rates. Also currency exchange often varies slightly on different platforms. For example, that price you see in your currency on my website may look slightly different via Stripe or Paypal. The difference should be very minor. It will always look the same from my end, so I’m not charging you any differently.
Terms and Conditions:
- Christmas payment plans are only available on available original art that has already been painted (no commissions can be accepted at this time).
- All paintings must be paid for by the end of November for people outside of NZ, and early December for New Zealanders, so I have time to package and mail them to you for Christmas. So the amount of weeks for the payment plan depends on when you start paying.
- All payments must be even and can be paid weekly or every 14 days.
- First payment is due within 3 days of starting the payment plan· The first payment is non-refundable.
- If for any reason this payment plan is cancelled by the buyer, I will refund any money paid, less 10%, plus the full initial payment.
- If the seller cancels the sale, money will be refunded in full (I cannot see any reason this would happen however).
- Paintings will only be mailed to you once all payments have been received.
**If you can’t make a payment or you are going to be late:
I always ask that you treat this payment plan as you would in a store and make all payments on time. Artists rely on their income even more than most stores, so postponing or skipping a payment can be very unpleasant for the artist.
Remember that by holding this painting for you, I cannot sell it to anyone else. But I do know that life happens and sometimes there is an unexpected vet bill or big car repair (for example) that can suddenly occur.
If this happens, I ask that you let me know right away and have an indication on when you can next pay. Chasing people for payments is the worst and something I very much prefer to never do. I always really appreciate contact and will be very nice about it. Please don’t be afraid to message me if life throws you a few lemons and you need more time.
Contact email: email@example.com
FB: Lynda Bell Art